July 23, 2008

X-PHOBIA


So for my Graphic Design class our theme is the Alphabet. Everything we do has to incorporate the alphabet or at least ONE letter. This week's project was to work on a large-scale and create an event poster.

X-PHOBIA is a day dedicated to facing one of your fears. "X" represents YOUR phobia (mine is ACRO-phobia), but the letter "X" alone can also symbolize a variety of things. In this case, it is the idea of eliminating your phobia.

This was one of the first times I used Photoshop and Illustrator and I spent several nights sleeping at 3am, but I think it all paid off. I'm happy with the end result and my instructor gave all positive comments. I'm going to pat myself on the back for this one.

What's YOUR phobia? Click here to find out.

3 comments:

Lany said...

it's nice. i like =)

The Kazans said...

Very creative & eye-catching.

Unknown said...

(Still) LOVE this.