September 3, 2008

The Final Critique

This is why I don't blog. I can't keep up with it! Anywho, below is some of the artwork I presented at the final critique. After seeing all my work posted on the wall I realized I don't have a particular style just yet, but I like that. My style changes depending on what type of medium I'm using -- pen, pencil, charcoal.

I ended up getting an A in this class. Woohoo! Next semester, I'm going to focus primarily on the graphic design work. I still have so much to learn and I hope I can get a few gigs soon. Gotta get the creative juices flowin'.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Drawings!

rajnish kaur said...

Hi!

All sketches are very beautiful. Your talent is too good. You are very artistic. Well done.


===================================
Rajnish
look4ward

Theresa said...

Impressive, Anna. :)

mabes said...

This is awesome work.

Unknown said...

The peacoat! I remember the peacoat!